Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

APKs and OBB releases

Moderator: ModSquad Verification Team

User avatar
SusieQ
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 2068
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Has liked: 1108 times
Been liked: 1059 times

Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by SusieQ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm

Image

Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80


Needs Root: No
Online Only: No



Google Play Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... amoki.weed


Game/App Description

It's time to grow! Collect and upgrade your favorite weed strains in this new Strategic Idle Game !


Mod Description

Infinite Tokens
Infinite Cash
Infinite Boosts
Infinite Crates
No Ads
(Spend Gems w/o having any)
**WATCH VIDEO BELOW**

Mod Preview Video



Mod Credit
❤SusieQ❤
      
     The Apps Liberator
        
       ModSquadApks



AFTER you Reply (leave feedback,say thanks, wanna try mod, etc) links will magically appear !



Download Links: Hidden Until Reply


HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

Or Alternative Link

HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message



If your enjoying our mods & site please consider supporting us by inviting friends to join us, or tapping the "Donate" button on main page. Never required, but greatly appreciated !
💜The Apps Liberator💜

. . . · ° Freeing apps since 2013 ° · . . .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3UNM ... 0ejP195-Og

User avatar
Trentkake
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:33 pm

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by Trentkake » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 pm

It keeps saying app not installed

User avatar
SusieQ
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 2068
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Has liked: 1108 times
Been liked: 1059 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by SusieQ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Trentkake wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:50 pm
It keeps saying app not installed
Np !
I got you.. Okay so give me few min to make you a video guide how to install when that happens okay. I will tag you in the post I make posting video guide
💜The Apps Liberator💜

. . . · ° Freeing apps since 2013 ° · . . .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3UNM ... 0ejP195-Og

User avatar
Liraeth
OG Member
OG Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:13 pm
Location: Europa
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 63 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by Liraeth » Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am

I really like this game, thanks a lot 👌🏼

User avatar
SusieQ
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 2068
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Has liked: 1108 times
Been liked: 1059 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by SusieQ » Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm

I'm happy to hear that you've found mods you like here.
Please subscribe to our site YouTube if you haven't yet. I'm gonna be publishing all our mods there , share our site with friends, we must grow to keep our site going.
Lots of love,
SusieQ
Liraeth wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am
I really like this game, thanks a lot 👌🏼
💜The Apps Liberator💜

. . . · ° Freeing apps since 2013 ° · . . .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3UNM ... 0ejP195-Og

User avatar
HottOne
OG Member
OG Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:28 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by HottOne » Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 am

@SusieQ FINALLY, SMH, LOL.....THANK YOU FOR THE MOD AND MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

User avatar
SusieQ
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 2068
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Has liked: 1108 times
Been liked: 1059 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by SusieQ » Thu May 02, 2019 12:23 am

HottOne wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 am
@SusieQ FINALLY, SMH, LOL.....THANK YOU FOR THE MOD AND MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
YEAH !!
I'm glad to have helped , but honestly you did it, not me dear. and you never ever are a bother. You MADE MY DAY
2 CUTE 4 WORDS
💜The Apps Liberator💜

. . . · ° Freeing apps since 2013 ° · . . .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3UNM ... 0ejP195-Og

User avatar
ColeZaBoe
OG Member
OG Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by ColeZaBoe » Sat May 04, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanx for your great work

User avatar
Joakiin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80 me gust

Post by Joakiin » Fri May 17, 2019 11:33 am

SusieQ wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm
Image

Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80


Needs Root: No
Online Only: No



Google Play Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... amoki.weed


Game/App Description

It's time to grow! Collect and upgrade your favorite weed strains in this new Strategic Idle Game !


Mod Description

Infinite Tokens
Infinite Cash
Infinite Boosts
Infinite Crates
No Ads
(Spend Gems w/o having any)
**WATCH VIDEO BELOW**

Mod Preview Video



Mod Credit
❤SusieQ❤
      
     The Apps Liberator
        
       ModSquadApks



AFTER you Reply (leave feedback,say thanks, wanna try mod, etc) links will magically appear !



Download Links: Hidden Until Reply


HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

Or Alternative Link

HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message



If your enjoying our mods & site please consider supporting us by inviting friends to join us, or tapping the "Donate" button on main page. Never required, but greatly appreciated !

User avatar
SusieQ
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 2068
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Has liked: 1108 times
Been liked: 1059 times

Re: Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon Mod (updated) v1.80

Post by SusieQ » Fri May 17, 2019 1:05 pm

@Joakiin
Why did you quote the whole post ? and left no reply ?
I'm confused, are you having an issue with the mod?
💜The Apps Liberator💜

. . . · ° Freeing apps since 2013 ° · . . .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3UNM ... 0ejP195-Og